1. Fearures and benefits:
• Multi layered filter medium combining electrostatic charge
• Ergonomically shaped for comfort and ease of use
• Adjustable head straps to provide individual fit
• Adjustable nose clip to ensure good seal around nose
• Individually packed complete with instructions for use
• Conforms to the European approved standard EN149:2001+A1:2009
•Exhalation Valve added for easier breathing
These respirators maybe suitable for the following suggested applications(but are not limited to):
Farming, Insulation Contractors, Woodworking, Remedial work, Grain / Flour production etc.
Protects against Wood Dust, Aluminium, Gypsum, Graphite,Magnesium Oxide, Platinum, Coal, Lead, Chrome, Silica,
Welding Fumes, and many other general hazards.
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.
The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.