Camping and rest are inseparable from water, and proximity is the first element in choosing a campsite. Therefore, when choosing a campsite, you should choose to be close to streams, lakes, and rivers in order to get water. However, camps should not be tied to the river beach. Some rivers have power plants in the upper reaches of the river. During the impoundment period, the river beach is wide and the water flow is small. Once the water is released, the river beach will be full, including some streams, which are usually small. When floods or flash floods occur, attention must be paid to preventing such problems, especially in rainy seasons and flash floods.
When setting up a tent, try to choose to set up a tent on a flat, hard ground. Sand, grass, or cuttings with good drainage are ideal campsites. The entrance should be leeward and as far away as possible from the hillside with rolling stones. Don't camp on river banks and dry river beds. The four corners of the tent should be held down with heavy objects such as big rocks. Keep air circulation in the tent.
If you want to cook in the tent, prevent fire. To prevent flying insects from entering the tent, sprinkle a circle of kerosene around the tent. When setting up a tent, it is best to face south or southeast, where you can see the early morning sun. In order not to be too cold at night, you can choose to build in a grooved place.
1. Tent: It is better to choose a double-layer tent with stable structure, light weight, strong wind and rain resistance
2. Sleeping bag: Down or goose down sleeping bag is light and has good warmth retention effect, but the premise is that it must be kept dry. When the environmental conditions are relatively humid, artificial vacuum cotton sleeping bag may be a better choice
3. Backpack: The structure of the backpack should conform to your own body structure and have a comfortable carrying system (such as shoulder straps, waist belts, back panels)
4. Fire appliances: lighters, matches, candles, magnifying glasses. Among them, the candle can be used as a light source and an excellent combustion-supporting agent
5. Lighting appliances: camping lights
(divided into electric camping lights and gas camping lights), headlights, flashlights
6. Picnic utensils
: kettles, multifunctional picnic pots
, sharp multifunctional folding knives
7. Special tools: compass, map, rope, folding spade, needle and thread, fishing hook and fishing line, machete, camera
8. Water and food: meat, sugar, fat, salt with high calorie
9. Life-saving box: antidote, powder, cold medicine, diarrhea medicine, analgesic, gauze, tape, bandage.
If you carry too much equipment, you can consider bringing a large-capacity storage box
. The SINOME
storage box is lightweight, anti-collision, anti-corrosion, shock-proof, waterproof, and acid-proof, and can provide plenty of camping space for any item. It can be used to store camping cooking utensils, beverages, stoves, camping tools, food and beverages, tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, and even used as a store during camping or traveling. It is a good choice for camping storage.SINOME
is a leading outdoor products factory in Ningbo, China. It has more than 10 years
of production experience in manufacturing camping kitchens
, camping boxes
, camping furniture
, camping cookware
, camping tools
and camping lights
. Provide OEM and ODM services.